Wednesday, October 1, 2008

lisa tagged me

1) I am addicted to shopping, seriously. I really need an SAA
2) I am completely devoted to God, but fight my fleshly sins everyday!
3) I too envy tric's WII, maybe with our Christmas money...I would love WII Fit.
4) My weekness is T Mar. veggie ranch dip, I can eat it on ANYTHING!
5) I am a complete softy and can't find a comfortable balance from being bossy to a doormat!
6) I want badly to be a *Daddy's Girl*, but it's never going to happen. With all of my father's flaws, I love him so much and want to be like him (well without the flaws).
7) My mom is my bestfriend, and I am sure it's pretty annoying to her.

2 You Love Me:

Kristine said...

We have a Wii and NEVER use it, lol! Although I credit it for putting me into labor.

Anonymous said...

I love my Wii....See if you come to SC you can play Wii with me.