Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Year

The New Year is fastly approaching.

Mark and I both desire so many changes in this new year, 2009.
We were so blessed with Miles almost a year ago.
Christmas was a tough one for me but also a very blessed one.
Katelynn would have been celebrating her 6th birthday.
I would never wish to have her here on earth because God took her for reason's so much greator than what I would of had for her to stay.
But that doesn't mean I do not mourn the loss of my babies.
I wonder what she would of looked like, what her voice would sound like. Would she have her daddy's curly hair or my awful straight thin hair.
God blessed us with Miley and she has brought so much joy into our lives. We had a very rough road to get her here but it has been easy sailing since so I will focus what is ment to be instead of what was not.

0 You Love Me: