Tuesday, December 9, 2008

a passion

I have such a desire in my heart to be a photographer that it aches at times. I am JUST getting started and I don't know much but hoping I learn so much more. Tonight I dressed the girls in Christmas dresses and decided to have a photoshoot...so NOT easy with a 5 year old and a 10 month old. Here is what followed!











and an outtake! (poor miles)


I placed a few order's for cards to Walmart.com to get sent to our one hour photo. About 5-10 minutes later I got a call from the photo lady saying I needed to bring in a copyright release form for the professional pictures I sent in. I laughed out loud and I think it caught her as rude and I than said "Ma'am those were taken in my kitchen." I had to sign a paper saying I was the photographer. I would love to start something on the side to earn alittle extra money to put back into my photography so now I am in search of a name. Hope you enjoyed my photo's!

5 You Love Me:

Lisa Noel said...

Well my friend, I can tell you that has NOT happened to me. Honestly, I've wondered about, but I would definitely take that as a compliment!!!! I love the girls dresses. And you did do a great job.

Lisa Noel said...

oh and i should say, while a cute name is great...i chose to use my name for two reasons. 1 business paperwork etc wise its easier. you don't have to register it etc. 2 i know if people know me they'll be able to figure out my business name...but that's just my two cents.

Kristine said...

B,
Don't give up. Photography is hard, contrary to what most think. You are doing fantastic! I must say that ILP has been a invaluable learning resource for me...I spend hours pouring over as much info as possible!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! You are doing great! Good luck sweety! I want to get into photography too. I can't wait to be able to afford a decent camera and some photography classes.

Tutu said...

Those are great, B! I love the second one!! And what a great compliment from the WalMart lady!